- This website is directed at, and only meant to be used by, you if you are accessing this website for the purpose of obtaining information about the products and services offered by Mortgage Trust Limited and Mortgage Trust's chosen partners in the United Kingdom. By accessing and using the website you agree to these terms.
- Mortgage Trust Limited does not represent that any product or service referred to on this website is either available to you or complies with legal requirements in any locations other than the UK. If by accessing or using any information on this website you break any law Mortgage Trust Limited will not be responsible.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties or conditions which would, but for these terms, be implied by statute or otherwise are excluded. Mortgage Trust Limited shall not be liable to you, whether under these terms or otherwise, for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract or any other indirect or consequential loss you may suffer as a result of the use of any of the information contained on the website.
- Mortgage Trust Limited makes every reasonable effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information about its products and services. However, the information is subject to change without prior notice and you should always check the current terms and conditions of any product or service advertised. The content and information provided by Mortgage Trust Limited is for information purposes only and is not intended to be advice of any kind. If you are in doubt, you should obtain independent financial or legal advice.
- The contents of the pages constituting this website are the copyright of Mortgage Trust Limited unless otherwise indicated on the relevant page. The copying of any material on this website is prohibited except that you may print or download extracts for your own personal use or where we indicate otherwise. If you do make copies for your personal use you must reproduce all the copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained on the page. By making such copies or otherwise using this website, you will not obtain any intellectual property rights.
- All business names, brand names and trademarks are either the exclusive property of or are licensed to be used by Mortgage Trust Limited and may not be reproduced or copied except as set out above.
- This website provides links to other websites. Whilst Mortgage Trust Limited has taken steps to select these websites with care Mortgage Trust Limited is not giving any advice about these products or services and is in no way endorsing or recommending them. This includes links to sites where Mortgage Trust Limited has arranged for services or goods to be offered specifically to individuals who become members of the Mortgage Trust Limited website. Further, Mortgage Trust Limited has no control over the information or content of these websites and has not taken any steps to verify the accuracy of any information contained in them. If you use a link you will leave the Mortgage Trust Limited website. Mortgage Trust Limited is not responsible or liable for the material contained in these websites or any loss or damage you may incur through your use of the links.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provision of these terms is found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed to be removed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Mortgage Trust Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 2048895). Registered Office: 51 Homer Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3QJ